Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 85; Missing Bob

Whenever I go home for a little while, whether it be a night or a few days, I always like to make sure I see all of my family even if it's just for a second. So I text messaged Bobby when I came in Saturday night to see where he was.


It's like he doesn't even know me...

It's universally understood that I'm about as thug life as they come, so I should never be questioned or doubted.

Side note: This one time I tried to convince my friend that I was raised on the streets of New York. I called my mother on speaker phone to prove it to him thinking she would go along with me. She quickly shut my little antics down and set me straight. "Umm...no...Kelly lived a pretty cushy life in Lakeview. We were never in New York for any long, long period of time."

"Thank you, Mrs. Gina. That's all I needed to know," he said.

Look....there are pictures of me repping in Manhattan. Here's proof.

Shoot...momma didn't raise no fool...

No comments:

Post a Comment