Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 83; Sky Wars

One day I was walking outside with a group a friends and I noticed the sunset looked particularly amazing that afternoon so I pointed it out to my buddies. Michael was there and he said something like, "I feel like you always point out the sky before I get a chance to."

And that's when it all started...

Ever since that moment, Michael and I have been in a war of Who Can Point Out the Pretty Sky First?

At first it was just in person. Michael would quickly blurt, "Wow! Look at the sky!" And then he'd look at me with a smile of sick satisfaction. I admit I did the same when I came out victorious in any of these battles.

Next, we opened the battles to text messages. I would be driving along, running an errand when I would get a text from Mike directing me to look at the sunset. This quickly changed to picture messaging on our phones. I'd snap a shot of the amazing view and promptly send it to Michael. It's the best when I catch him in class or somewhere where he just has to accept defeat. :)

Recently, Michael brought on a smack down when he filmed a panoramic view of the sky and sent it to me on his phone. So now it's on like Donkey Kong.

Here's my most recent win...

I wish our phones did the sky justice but they just never do...

You're going down, Michael. Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment