Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 76; Personalized License Plate

I've never really wanted a personalized license plate.

They're fun to see on people's cars but I've never particularly coveted one for myself. That is... until this New Years Eve.

I was driving to Abita Springs to ring in the new year with my friends when I got behind this guy with a license plate that read "MR KING" on the interstate.

My first thought was, "Really? Mister King? Who is this punk?" But then I kept thinking about it (and looking at it because he was in front of me on the road, after all. :D) And then I started to laugh. MR KING...that's kind of goofy. So ridiculous that it's kind of funny!

I took a picture of it on my phone but for some reason it didn't send to my computer and I had already deleted it from my phone so this will have to do.

I don't even live in Massachusetts. Whatever.
Well this got me thinking. Wouldn't it be so awesome if I had some absurd nickname for myself on my license plate?! And then it hit me.

"BIGMOMMA"

I don't know why. I'm not even a mother. I'm not even tall enough to be considered a big woman. But this is why it's so perfect.

Nothing normal like my initials or my name or alma mater. No.

"BIGMOMMA"

It's genius. I'm making this happen.

HELLO, 2011! BIGMOMMA IN THE HOUSE!

2 comments:

  1. I really hope that you go with BIGMOMMA or something of the like, even though I've never met you, I feel like that would totally fit somehow.
    I'm actually looking into getting "SIR TEXAS" as my personalized licenseplate. I'll also wear the texas flag as a cape and wear a cowboy hate wherever I go. lol.

    ReplyDelete