Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 82; Sweet Tooth

I'm sure you all know about my killer sweet tooth by now.

I swear, this trait of mine is going to be the end of me. Whether it be a sugar coma, diabetes, whatever. Some how, some way, my sweet tooth is going to catch up to me...in a big way.

On the nights when I have decided to lay low, I have developed a tradition. I go to the Redbox down the road and I rent whatever strikes my fancy. Then I head out to Whole Foods and get a pint of the Tomato Basil Soup and a chocolate parfait.

I meant to take a picture of the chocolate parfait....but I got a little out of control so here's what I did get...


I have probably done this exact routine about 5 times in the past 6 months....

I eat all of this junk, too. Every last bite. Why? Because I have no will power. No guilty conscience about any of it. I'm telling you...one day it's going to catch up with me...I'll either become morbidly obese or die... or both...

I could always exercise... But then I would cry and no one wants me to cry, right??
(Kidding...)

No comments:

Post a Comment