Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 69; Christmas Eve Fun

I had a really nice Christmas Eve.

Even though it should have been cold outside, it felt like a Spring or Fall day so it was still really beautiful!

Wound up in City Park for a little while which was so lovely!

As one of my first gifts of the holidays, I got The Cake Bible by Rose Levy Beranbaum!


Ms. Beranbaum is a chemist turned baker/artist/sculptor of cakes. The book is filled to the brim with recipes for every kind of cake you can imagine with every kind of icing you can dream of!!

I've actually wanted this book for quite a while because, like I told you back in the day, I LOVE TO BAKE!

Whenever I go home, I always wind up baking one thing or another. One time I came home and went crazy in the kitchen. I baked cookies, brownies, cupcakes, a rainbow cake, and something else I think. Momma wasn't too happy with me because everyone in the house was trying to eat healthier...except me.

But I love baking so much I just can't help myself!

My children will have mountains of pancakes and cinnamon buns and all kinds of goodnesses for breakfast that'll give them diabetes by the time they're 20! Yayy!

FINE! Okay, not really... I'll give them eggs or something, too...

Anyway, I'm really excited about getting into this book and really making my friends and family hate me for making them all obese! I can hardly wait!!!

Watch out, kids. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment