Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 89; Going Global!

Blogger has this new feature where you can see the stats for your blog's traffic. So I can see how many people read my blog in a day, how many people have read my blog the entire time I've had it, and even what country they're looking at it from.


I would like to keep how many views I get private but here is the list of countries who have viewed my blog during the past year and a half that I have had it.


Can you believe that?! That list is in descending order from the country with the greatest amount of views to the country with the lowest amount of views. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it!

And when I looked at where my readers were from after blogging this past week, these were the results...


So it seems that the Americans and Canadians are my two regular countries, but this just really fascinated me with how expansive the internet can be. The world wide web!

Thank you guys so much for reading!! It means the world to me!!

*faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment