Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 118; Wreckage

Remember when I got in that fender bender about a year and a half ago?

It was pretty bad then. Totaled my wonderful, little car.

Well...uh...Introducing Wreck #2...


I should start off by saying that, like a year and a half ago, it wasn't my fault again.

It was raining Wednesday night, a guy peeled out of a side street onto Burbank and ran right into the side of me.

I wasn't sure before, but I'm pretty positive that there is a neon sign over my car that says, "Please, crash into the side of my car. It's my favorite thing."

Luckily, again, no one was hurt. The other driver's insurance will take care of everything and not a penny will be asked of me.

Life is good when it's not your fault. Until then, Rudy--that's my car's name--will have to have this little blemish...

Next person to run into the side of me will get pied in the face.

Yeah, that's right. I said it.

Don't mess with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment