Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 104; The Program...

I was in charge of putting the LCCS annual conference program booklet together again this year.

It's tedious work. And a lot of work.

Being the amazing procrastinator I am, I waited to the very last second.

The job involves, putting a booklet cover together, getting the speaker bios & head shots, the new board bios & head shots, the lyrics for the band's music, the Benediction and Adoration prayers, the night prayers, the examination of conscience, the sponsor adds, and the schedule together.

It doesn't seem like much, but it involves me harassing a lot of different people to give me what I needed for the program. It's absurd.

Then Microsoft Publisher is just bad in itself. It's easy, but very limiting. I am an artist people...I cannot be limited. *Gets dramatic...*

[It kind of looks retro, haha]
Anyway, overall it took me a little over 13 hours to put it together and I barely made it to the printers in time.

I got very little sleep the night before the conference but I finished the 23-page program. And I am proud of the finished product! I am also glad it's done! Yayyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment