Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 115; Mistaken Bliss

Last week I sold a lot of dessert while serving at the restaurant.

My favorite dessert that we have is called the Fire & Ice. It's this molten lava cake brownie thing and some chocolately vanillay ice cream. It's immaculate. That's the only word I can think of to describe it... The combination of hot chocolate and cold ice cream is amazing... I die a little every time I have to watch some customer consume one. It kills me, people.

So last week, when I sold one of these amazingly, delicious treats, I prayed to God and asked Him for a dessert mess up in the kitchen. I asked that somehow I would get to eat the Fire & Ice for free because the kitchen messed up.

Prayers answered.


Check that out, babyyyyy. The kitchen accidentally made two.

OMGosh.

The message of this story? God loves Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment