Saturday, February 26, 2011

128; The Potato Button

I discovered something legitimately life changing this week...

The Potato Button on our microwave...


Um, did you know about this?!

"What's so great about it," you ask??

"What does this button do???"

WELL I WILL TELL YOU!!

Brothers! Sisters! I have some news to share!!

Tell me. Do you ever just want to bake a nice potato in a matter of minutes??

Just pop it in something, press a button, and be done with it?!

WELL! It is literally possible thanks to the microwave Potato Button!!

All you do is press the button, put the number of how ever many potatoes there are, and then press start!!

Within a few minutes, you have yourself a fully baked, delicious potato for you delight in!

I'm crying....

I will never be the same.

Thank you, Stephanie, for altering my life and opening my eyes to wonderment.

No comments:

Post a Comment