Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 111; Free Lunch

Every Thursday from 12-1pm at CTK is Free Lunch.

It's kind of a big deal. No. It's REALLY a big deal. There were a few semesters where I literally scheduled around it to make sure I did not have class during that time. No lie.

Usually, it's a group of Knights of Columbus who come from different parishes and provide the lunch for us. It's really awesome. Jambalaya has been on the menu for the past few weeks so when I called Ms. Carla in the office to see if Free Lunch was still on and she told today was lasagna day, I almost died.

THEN I TEXTED ALL MY FRENZIEZZ. YAY.

Sorry...

No but really...I did text my friends about the news...because I'm a loser.

Here's what Michael had to say...

Seriously. Free Lunch is a big deal.

I'm in the process of trying to stage a stampede down the block to the Church to the food. It's going to pretty much be the most epic thing to ever happen....ever....

Better than Woodstock. Mark my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment