Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 99; CRIKEY! A Rare Sight to See

I have a friend who makes his bed every single day.

My longest streak of making my bed everyday is about a week or so. Maybe less.

Through high school my mother begged and pleaded with me to make my bed every morning. I've just never been able to do it.

But my friend does. He actually does. He's like a unicorn.

I have never once seen it unmade unless he was doing laundry. In those cases, the sheets were off of his bed so it didn't count anyway.

But then....it happened.

The moment I've been waiting for. A sighting so rare....it's value is incalculable.


Bed. Sheets on. Unmade.

Yep. That's right. I don't even care if it's creepy that I took a picture of his bed. I have this shiz documented for the rest of history.

Hey, buddy. Caught ya...
Yeah. You know who you are...
The jig is up.
I. GOT. YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment