Friday, September 25, 2009

Call Me Crash

I got into a nice little fender bender today.


Isn't he a beauty?

His name was Corey the Corolla. I got him when I was a junior in high school. My mom bought him for me for my graduation. I killed him today. A woman ran a red light and I plowed right into her. We both walked away fine.

The wreck could have been so much worse. The couple I hit could have been hurt. It could have been my fault and cost my family even more money than I have already cost them this year. It really could have been so much worse.

Also, my most amazing friends in the world have been so strong and have held my head up for me. Deutsch, JaseFace, and Libbs were on their way to me the second I called. Libbs bought me an obnoxious amount of ice cream so I could eat my feelings. (haha!) Cray-Cray wrote me a wonderful note. KW was very comforting. #1 baked cookies and stayed up with me while I complained, cried, and ranted.

This day was terrible. The amount of love I experienced is incalcuable.

Thank you, my hearts. I couldn't get through any of this without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment