Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 117; Jim and Pam

I've been trying to catch up on The Office lately. The show hasn't been doing as well but I still love it.

I love the show for two reasons.

1. Because Michael Scott is the best, most hilarious boss ever.

2. Jim and Pam


And I love Jim and Pam for a lot of different reasons. Like the fact that John Krasinski is adorable, and his character's adoration for Pam is absolutely captivating, and Jim and Pam together are the greatest duo.

They are both like a team. Two even players playing for each other. They get each other, accept each other, and look out for each other. It's the best. That's the way couples should be. Two best friends on the same team.

When I put on The Office, I'm watching it because I just love those two.

I don't watch a lot of TV, but these two are definitely on my Top TV Show Couples List!

What?? You don't have a Top TV Show Couples List?
Pfftt....that's weird...pfft....

No comments:

Post a Comment