Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 108; Servin' Sushi

I'm officially a server at the restaurant now, as well as a hostess.


The verdict?

I. LOVE. SERVING.

Serving as in waitressing which are apparently two different things but we won't get into that tonight. What we will get into is the fact that I love serving. And ever since I've been serving, hostessing has not been as much fun...

The perks of hostessing is that you don't ever have to close and your side work is little to nothing if you stay on top of things all night. Also, there is always the regular wage as a hostess as opposed to the server's wage as a server.

The perks of serving is that you make a lot more money (especially if you rock at your job.) And you get to deal with the people more. PLUS, there is always something to do if the restaurant is steady so time zooms by.

I'm just having a lot of fun with serving tables and the instant money to show for my work feels really awesome.

I love currency...and serving...


No comments:

Post a Comment