Monday, October 26, 2009

Orfenheimer

This is Orfenheimer.



 I met him in my Chemistry class my first semester here. He was one of my first friends in college. Smart dude. Helped me out with a few tests in both of the classes we had together.

 Lucky for me, Orfenheimer and I have gotten closer since then. He started hanging around the church on campus with us regularly last finals week and we all realized what we had been missing out on.

  Orfenheimer is a good guy. He has a great sense of virtue that I find is lost in many nowadays. But what I love most about him is his benevolence. Whenever I talk to him, THAT is what I get. Honest compassion and consideration for how I'm holding up. It's just his nature to nurture and protect.

 This is a lot of what a man is, in my eyes. A true man of God.

 That's another thing. I know for a fact that Orfenheimer is consistantly working to grow as a man of God. I can't be sure but I'm confident that this takes up a big part of his heart. To love, to evolve, and to flourish in Christ's light.

 I am truly blessed to have Orfenheimer in my life. He's going to do some EPIC things. As if I haven't already been impressed enough with him thus far, I know he'll come around and do something else greater and even more spectacular one day. Just wait. You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment