Sunday, October 25, 2009

KW

This is KW.



 I love this picture that our friend Deutsch took of her. Partly because I think it most truly shows her elegance and partly because I just LOVE her dimples!!

 KW is unlike anyone you have ever met or ever will meet. Between her motley collection of music and movies and her quirky, silly, and saucy personality, she's definitely one-of-a-kind. She is everything real and everything beautiful.


 Her heart is full of compassion and the purist love I've ever seen. A selfless love, I'd say. She pretty much gives and gives and gives expecting not an ounce in return. She forgives over and over to those who hurt her and she continues to love them with a strength that could move mountains. I've learned a lot about loving from her.

 Like most of us, KW has many wounds that are still healing. She remains standing, laughing, and smiling all the same though. Kind of like a soldier. Kind of like my own personal Joan of Arc. I've learned that going to KW in my times of weakness, especially when it comes to loving, leaves me stronger and rejuvenated in an energy that drives me to stand up with a passion five times more fierce than before.

  Simply being in her presence fills my heart with joy. She's always helping me out even when she's going through hard times herself. I look up to KW as my sister in Christ and I'm excited about our friendship growing even more.

 This girl in all of her faith and holiness has pushed me closer to my Savior and for that, I fear I'll never be able to repay her.


 A friend of ours once described KW in a way that I couldn't have put better myself. "She shines with love for Christ, period, no matter what kind of hand life deals her. She is an inspiration and just an absolutely beautiful woman."

 I really couldn't agree more. :)

1 comment: