Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oodles of Noodles

So I have this friend. His name is Thai Thai. Well, on here it is. We've been friends for about a year now. You see, Thai Thai hasn't experienced a lot of things. Before we met him, he had never had a s'more, he had never been to Disney World, he had never had Ramen Noodles...You get the point.

I'm starting to make a list for him. Last November he had his first S'more at an overnight retreat. This past January he experienced Disney World for the first time. Last week, he had his first bowl of Ramen Noodles. Luckily for me, I have gotten to be there for all of this!

I was the one who pushed the Ramen Noodles... I just feel that it is something everyone needs to experience. Like McDonald's, "Titantic", riding a bike, tossing a penny into a wishing well... The list goes on.

Anyway, I got some pictures of his first bite of Ramen Noodles EVA!

We made him beef Ramen Noodles, by the way.
Notice: The bowl said "Slurp," too. :)

I made him use chopsticks because I felt that it was vital that he get the full experience.
Go big or go home, right?

That was a big day for Thai Thai.


So he still has to try a muffalatta, fly on a plane, and many other things, actually. Such a productive friendship. You have no idea. I love me some Thai Thai.

No comments:

Post a Comment