Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome Home!

So six weeks ago, one of my best friends in the universe left to go study abroad in Spain.

We'll call her Lina Espana Cuisina.
And guess what!
She has come back to me!!
For only two weeks...but still. My heart is whole again if only for a little while.
#1 and I went to the airport last night with Lina Espana Cuisina's parents to go pick her up. We made her a sign. :)
Bam! You know, you'd be surprised of how much can happen in six weeks. And a lot did happen in six weeks. That means there's a lot of catching up to do. Which probably means a few girl nights. I'm so game.

Boy, have I missed her face!! And her laugh!! And her cooking!! Mostly her cooking...but you didn't hear that from me. Oh, no you didn't. But in all seriousness; I missed you, my Lina!

No comments:

Post a Comment