Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"Who knows how fast this year's gonna go?"

First of all, before I get down to business, EVERYONE who reads this must go watch A Very Potter Musical on YouTube. It's vital.


And look! I even put the URL address link here for your convenience!

A Very Potter Musical

You're welcome. ;)


Anywho! Started classes yesterday. All of my professors are the bomb dot com. Woohoo! I know classes are going to bring a heavy work load but it's nothing I can't handle. Let's just say...my classes should be afraid. VERY afraid.

The best and biggest news of all is that after a summer of withdrawels and cruel separation, everyone has come back to me. As of Sunday, all of my hearts were moved back on campus/in town. Needless to say, it's been quite a wonderful couple of days.

Have a good one, hunny bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment