Thursday, July 30, 2009

B O B 2



I sit here wondering if Brother stories will ever stop. This is only the second I've really told you about but oh, there are so many more. A cornucopia, perhaps. :)

So I'm sitting at our coffee table the other day, eating the delicious turkey sandwich I just made, again, minding my own business when my phone rings. It's brother. So out of second nature, I mentally prepare myself for my conversation with him and then I answer.

"Hey, Bob."
"Hey, Kel!"
"What's up?"
"I wanted to talk to you. So Lucky is going to die one day."
*crickets*
"You there?"
"...uh huh..."
"Okay, cool. So when Lucky dies, can we call a taxidermist?"
*crickets*
"Kel?"
"What...the...hell?"
*snickers, laughs*
"That isn't funny, Bobby. Why would you ask me that question?"
*snickers some more* "What? We couldn't?"
"No, that's disgusting. Please, don't call me back." *Hangs up*

Lucky, is my baby. He's the cutest, sweetest cat you've ever met. No lie. He has converted many anti-feline people. He's not like other cats. He's a little pudgy and has won the heart of everyone he's ever cuddled up with. You don't even know.

As I was hanging up on brother, I could still hear his evil little chuckle on the other end...

I'll never understand it. I feel you can never really mentally prepare yourself for brother. No matter how hard you may try...

That same night #2 made some awesome Green Bean Almondine. It made my heart sing.



That's all, folks!

P.S. - Finished all summer school today!! *Does a little boogie* Freedom! *Gospel choir echos, "Freedom!!"*

No comments:

Post a Comment