Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 54; Creepy Santa

A couple of friends and I went to the midnight premiere of The Chronicles of Narnia; Voyage of the Dawntreader.

Because it was nearly midnight, Santa wasn't sitting at his usual spot in front of the theater.

So this is their solution...


This painfully creepy Santa dummy.

If I was a child and I saw this, I would be petrified of the idea that this lurk was planning on coming to my home in the middle of the night. Petrified.

I would set up booby traps everywhere so that I could take him out. Because look at him...he's got creeper written all over.

Why not just say, "Sorry, kids! Santa had to go back to the North Pole to help the elves get ready for Christmas Eve! He'll be back tomorrow at 11:30 A.M. Thanks!"

No. Santa goes to lunch, out comes Creeper Claus. And all the children pee on themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment