Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catching Up

So there's a lot to update you on....it could take forever.

It's a lot so I'll just sum up the last week, okay?

Went to the see Harry Potter 6 in Hammond with Deutsch, Libbs, Vanderbilt, & Comedian.



So much fun!! To pass the time, Deutsch, Libbs, and Comedian started a Harry Potter trivia game with the entire theater we were waiting in. It was so great and EVERYONE loved it! Those boys. :D As far as the movie, I loved it. I haven't read the books so, in regards to that, I really can't tell you how the movie compared. What I can tell you is that it was a great mix of humor and magic with a little darkness sprinkled in. Haha!

Thursday I went to Theology on Tap with Deutsch and Libbs. Danny Burns gave a talk on the Theology of the Cross. I liked him a lot and his talk was very uplifting. Afterwards we went back to Deutsch's house to catch up on some Majide! SUCH AN AWESOME SHOW! If you haven't heard of I Survived a Japanese Game Show, look that shiz up, you guys! It'll crack you up!

Friday was KW's birthday. Full of sweets, childhood stories, and some good ole fashioned Hide and Go Seek!



She's an astounding young woman. Just sayin'.

Worked all day Saturday. #1 was worked the double with me. I followed her around....



She loves me and she knows it....despite the fact that I'm a creeper.
Have I mentioned how much I miss her?

Sunday consisted of HP6 again with Brother and Panda. Drove back to the apartment, went to mass with #2, and then had our Sunday night roommate tradition :) She's beautiful. I'll have to tell you about her sometime soon.

Last night, Deutsch and I went to dinner and then came back to 210 to watch a movie with a bunch of friends! Dan in Real Life to be exact. I had a great time and it was the perfect way to start the week!

Today I got out of class obnoxiously early, went to daily mass, and hung out a little with Deutsch & JaseFace. About to go to adoration with #2 and Lakeshore. A great day, I have to say!

Alright, well that's a week's worth of shenanigans so I'll leave it at that.
I hope all of you had a blessed and fantastic week!

Sayonara!!

No comments:

Post a Comment