Saturday, July 4, 2009

Swimming, Swimming, Keep on Swimming

So last night was a lot of fun and extremely spontaneous!

Started off with having Volts, Poolboy, and The Fuzz over for dinner.

#2's mom made meatloaf and mashed potatoes. REAL potatoes might I add! #2 made some deliciously divine brownies! I love chocolate.



#2 gets camera shy sometimes....


...other times, not so much.

It was good having the boys over. I haven't really gotten to hang out with Poolboy or The Fuzz so it was really great catching up a little!

The guys left and #2, her mom, and I decided to play some cards. As we were playing, it began to pour. #2's mother goes, "Y'all want to go play in the rain?" Haha! She's great!! So we did! Volts joined us, too. We wound up jumping in the pool which was a good work out. Had a "who can tread water the longest" contest. I tore it up, I'm not going to lie. Swimming is probably the only athletic thing I do well, actually. I LOVE to swim and I just LOVE having a pool!!

Anyways, the night continued when #2, Volts, Libbs, and I went to Lakeshore to talk and hang out. From there, we went to go check out a local bar. Music was ultra loud. We couldn't even converse with one another so we ditched and hit up Chimes. Much better! Lakeshore left us there while we headed to Mickey D's because #2 was running on empty and she needed some foods. A quick errand that turned into an hour endeavor due to some unfavorable service. Prompt service they say? Not quite. Haha! Anyways, we wound up swimming afterward again. The night wrapped up around 4 AM. So fun!

Mom and Brother came over today. Got sushi, groceries, and a coffeemaker!! Our kitchen gets better and better every week, people. I'll have you over for dinner sometime, deal?

Have you ever met my brother? No? Well let me introduce him to you.




He's sixteen and about to be a junior in high school. He's a freakerzoid, a goof, super annoying, and one of my best friends. He brings out the best and the worst in me. He's got a gift at pushing my buttons but he also teaches me innocence and genuine joy.


He and I have a lot of the same taste in music. I think he's singing Tony Bennett here.

I like him a lot :)

Had the apartment to myself most of el dia porque numero dos y su madre....uhh, lo siento...I mean sorry....I don't know where that came from.... I said #2 and her momma went to see a double feature! It was relaxing. I read, napped, did the dishes, and got some work done. When #2 got back, Libbs came over. We watched Chicago. I love Chicago. The movie, not the city. Though the city is awesome, too. Mr. Cellophane is my favorite song because I just really love Amos. Lil' ole Amos. *sigh*

Anyways, it was a great way to end the night! Right now #2 and I are preparing for some fiya confession tomorrow! Yay confession!

Goodnight, my hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment