Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 34; The Knights

If you know me well enough, you probably know that I love the Knights. And by Knights I'm referring to the Knights of Columbus.

KC is an organization for men that give back to the community. They raise money for families and organizations in need and they are pretty much there to do anything for you that you are unable to do yourself. There is a lot more to the Knights as a whole but you can just go to the link I put up here to find out more.

A friend of mine started a Knights of Columbus at Christ the King and I kind of love it. Just this group of men who are eager to give of themselves and help anyone who needs them.

Friday night they held a benefit dance/dinner type of deal to raise money for a local family from Burma.



NBD. They're just the Knights.

No comments:

Post a Comment