Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 31; Legal Cocaine

Have you ever seen a cat when catnip is around??


People. Catnip is a drug for cats. My cats at home go ballistic when we sprinkle the stuff on their scratch pads. It's crazy.

Well, I found something similar for humans.

Iced animal crackers...

I am to these delightful pieces of goodness what cats are to catnip.

If you took everything on the planet that is good and balled it up into little bite size cookies, you will have yourself an iced animal cracker. They make me want to be a better person. When I eat a few, I feel the urge to move mountains. I consume one and decide to go to the Lower Ninth Ward in New Orleans and bring peace to the people there.

These cookies make me want to tame a polar bear so that I can snuggle with it...

I can't even explain to you the glory. I am addicted. My life has forever been changed.


1 comment: