Sunday, July 18, 2010

Renting Computers is Fun!

My computer had a total meltdown last week. So while I was dealing with it's menopausal issues, I rented a Mac from the library on campus.

The computers you get from the library have files on them that were saved by the students who rented them before you. The girl who rented the computer before me left some special gifts.

For example...


What a gem! That was just a random file left by the previous user on the computer...


After browsing further, I found her.


There she is. She who rented before me.


Now you can put a face to the user.


And a mouth...


I have a strange feeling this girl and I would be really great friends if we knew each other.


Supa Best Friends.

Silly girl, if you are out there...call me. Let's have coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment