Saturday, July 10, 2010

Da Ugly Truth

ANNOUNCEMENT: I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I changed the URL address for the ole blog here. What was formerly kellygirl89.blogspot.com is now misskellykyle.blogspot.com

"What the hoozle," you ask? Well first of all, you should never say hoozle again... It's not even a word. Secondly, I changed the URL address because I just wasn't feeling the first. In the words of Cray-Cray, "I do what I want."
______________________________________________________________

Okay, back to business.

I have some good news! I am officially finished with summer school! Yesssss!

And so the heavens shall open, the angels shall sing, and goldenglow moths shall dance with the stars above!!!

[Goldenglow Moth]

What I'm trying to say is now I will have more time to write on here! I'll be able to keep things interesting and not go MIA like I have been. I dream of a day where I will be able to write lively, engaging blog posts everyday! What a life that would be! Oh, the possibilities!!!!!!

Sorry... Look, I suffer with severe Dramaticosous. That is a disease that causes it's victims to have uncontrollable urges to dramatize everything....EVERYTHING.

But for real, I would love to write everyday. This one girl in one of my summer classes posted a new entry on her blog every single day. I would know because she wrote them in class, and I sat next to her. I was so impressed with her. It was a little inspiring to see this little lady expressing herself every day on her little blog. A blog I figured was just like mine. You know. Intellectually stimulating, serious, a lot of depth.... Pffft. Okay, so maybe that's not what I write about on here but I assumed she did. I was really interested in finding out so after breaking probably about 1000 privacy laws, I found her blog.

I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly.....


but this is what I got...

I'm not sure where to even begin. The entire blog was about how she was a promiscuous woman living in a man's world and how she was different from other women who were...loose...because she was selective in her lewdness...or something...

I'm not sure what the message was...but the blog title is right...Homegirl's just writing about what she believes to be "da ugly truth." I'm not lying. It was UG-LY.

Do not fear, though. I did not pick up any ideas from her site. She writes what she knows, and I'll stick to writing what I know...which are stories drowned in a tub filled to the brim with Dramaticosous.

And that, my hearts, is "da ugly truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment