Monday, June 29, 2009

Yes


Have any of you ever seen Yes, Man?
It's a bit sketchy in some aspects but overall I really loved the message.
Why not say yes a little more? You'll rarely find someone who regrets really living. They'll say, "If only I had done this..." I don't know about you, but I never want to ask myself "what if...?"

I have just been thinking that I'd like to be more spontaneous. Careful, always. But every now and then do something fun, exhilarating, and completely out of character. Keep things interesting. Lose a little of my predictability. I've noticed that I have a couple of friends who have been challenging me. Asking me, "Why not?" Pushing me out of my comfort zone. I love that. I NEED that. I wouldn't say I'm not living life to the fullest. I feel like I could just do more, you know?

Just something to think about.

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand what you mean! Maybe we can help each other with this. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have it yo way, just dont go crazy...

    ReplyDelete