Monday, June 29, 2009

Time for TCB

Missing #1 already. She went back to her house.

Worked again yesterday. A pretty brutal party but nothing too terrible.

Chef chopped up some apples and laid out some dulce de leche.



I hung out with Maui a little.




He is so awesome. He's a 40-something year old man from Hawaii whose probably in better shape than most young men my age. We went to a Michael Buble concert together a year ago, had cocktails at the Omni Hotel, went out for Halloween together. The works.

After work I drove straight back home to the apartment to be with #2 and get ready for school!

I miss my Lucky Ducky!



Had class this morning. I was in there for about 15 minutes while she explained the syllabus and then she dismissed us. Nice!

Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment