Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm still here!

Boy, have I really been neglectful with this lately!

This weekend some friends and I went to Houston to go meet Ree Drummond, also known as, The Pioneer Woman.


Pretty, right? More like gorgeous!

In case you were wondering, she's super sweet. I believe that when God created her, He literally included sugar, spice and everything nice. For real.

Cray-Cray, Deutsch, Libbs, JaseFace and I had a really great time. It was the perfect way to kick off finals week!

Oh, yeah...it's finals week, by the way. I am currently in a classroom at the church studying a little Geography and a little Western Civilization. You know...NBD. Well, right now, I'm talking to you. But before and after some serious bookage (I made that word up) is going down.

PS - A girl just knocked on wood on her way out because she said she has been dropping everything today except for her computer. I don't know why I felt like I needed to tell you that.

So anyways, Houston was fun. Ree was better. The car ride home was fantastic.

This week has not been super bright but I'm living by faith, trust and pixie dust so I'm pretty much invincible at this point.

Sorry about the uneventful mess that is this entry! Good luck to all of you this finals week and keep up the good work! I'm praying hard for all of you darlings!

2 comments: