Monday, June 14, 2010

Don't Hate Me

I cannot believe I haven't even written one post this month and we're already half way through it.

I don't deserve to call myself your friend. I understand if you hate me and want to leave me and you want to spit at me.

Pour tar on me and then cover me in feathers. I get it. I understand.

I understand if you want to taze me in my sleep.

Hey, you wanna come in and nuke me? I feel ya, man. I would open up that door for you. Invite you in. I would even serve you tea with two lumps of sugar. I would do that. Because contrary to what you might think, I really do like you. But you are hurt...I've neglected this blog and you.

Who am I?

What kind of monster have I become?!!?

A jerk, a flake, an unreliable barbarian!

I understand if you're done with me...



.....



PLEASE DON'T BE DONE WITH ME!!!

There will be a blog tomorrow. I assure you.

2 comments:

  1. I love you! And the picture of you at the top makes me smile, pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete