Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To Hear a Tiger Roar, Press 7

You wanna know what summer means?

It means blogs start coming up about my days and how I feel.

You wanna know how I feel right now?! Nostalgic. Why? Because I miss my family of friends.

I miss her...


and him...


and her.

I miss this guy...

and this guy...

and this guy.

I miss her...

and I miss him.


Because together we are the Chain Gang. And life just makes more sense that way.

And you know what? The Glee and LOST episodes I missed tonight aren't up on the internet yet so now someone somewhere will have to feel my wrath. You heard that Hulu?! Someone will feel my Hell-Hath-No-Fury-Like-A-Woman rage and it's ALL your fault. Someone's life will end and it's because of you.

Okay...no one is around me right now and I'm too lazy to go find someone so consider yourself lucky...because it could have been you.

Law? What law. I am restricted by no rules or regulations...

That's all tiddle taddle.

Where was I going with this one?


All you need to know is that I miss my people.

1 comment:

  1. Try http://www.casttv.com/shows for LOST and Glee.

    I miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete