Monday, May 17, 2010

My Robinhood

Align CenterI realized something in my heart tonight.

I think I am in love...

I know...

It's something I think I've been feeling for a little while now and I just haven't ever let myself acknowledge it. I mean, he's older than me. He lives a separate life from me. We could never work!

But you know what? I don't even care.

Russell Crowe and I are meant to be together. I know we haven't met or anything but I think if he would just have a cup of coffee with me, his heart would awaken like mine did tonight. He would see we are soul mates. SOUL MATES. As in, our souls were made for each other.

So he's two years younger than my mother...big whoop!

All I know is that on this seventeenth night of May, I opened my heart and now life just makes sense. I can see. I can hear. Food tastes so much better. Okay, so I haven't eaten anything but I can just imagine!

You may be thinking, "When did you realize? How did this happen? Kelly, you're so lucky to have found true love!"

Well, I just saw Robinhood and...well...you'll just have to go see it. And then you'll understand.


Dear Russell, I'm ready for you to whisk me away to your palace in Sydney. Love, Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I'm out of the loop...is this playing in theatres? I wanna see it. I loved Russell Crowe in "A Beautiful Mind," such a moving performance, and I like the story of Robin Hood (oh hai British literature). I hope you two have a long and happy life together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Robin Hood film was good. It's really a prequel to the Robin Hood legend and strays a bit from the original legend. So, as long as your not expecting the Errol Flynn or Kevin Costner version, you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the main actor. He was fly.

    ReplyDelete