Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 146; Rent-A-Car

My car went into the shop to fix that awful dent in the side of it from that wreck in early February.

Got a rental from Enterprise.


That place was crazy the day I went in. There were about 20 people in there and right next to me was a little girl playing some bubble breaking game on her mother's iPhone. iPhone turned to full volume with a game that had LOTS of sounds...

BING!!

BING!!

BOOOOOOP! BING!

BING!BING!BING!BING!BING!

BOOOOOOOP! BING-BING!!

I wanted my life to be over. I wished for the death of me or for that dang iPhone to be smashed into smithereens. 

Try that again, little girl. Momma looks away for just a second and BAM! I'LL THROW IT ON THE GRRROOOOOUUUNNNNDDD!

What now?! What?!

I'm scary when I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment