Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 139; Pulling Off Style

Sometimes I think I can pull things off.

Like this...


What did I do? Throw up 80's all over myself?

Yep, sometimes I think I can wear things...but I am so terribly, terribly incorrect it's painful. They say it's all about how you work it. In my case, however, I can't really work anything. I just need to stick to my dresses and flowers and leave the daring things up Rock & Roll bands and Gaga.

 That wallet is awesome and completely made out of duck tape by a very talented friend of mine. But the wallet combined with the glasses, combined with my hair cut, and colorful outfit I had on...

I didn't realize it till I looked at myself in the mirror when I got home that afternoon. I was ready to put myself out of my misery.

Note to self: When you think you can pull something off...you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment