Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 134; This one time, Michael walked in to the same burger joint...

When I get bored, I play games online.

It doesn't matter what the game is as long as it keeps my attention.

So I play games like Papa's Burgeria on addictinggames.com...

I have a problem.

But that's not my point today.

So Saturday was very possibly the most boring day of my young life. I read a little for school but then I was at a loss as to what to do with myself.

Well I guess I could have exercised... HA! Funny... I actually would have gone on a little bike ride but I lack the equipment...like a bicycle.

So I read a little more and played games on my computer. One of those games being Papa's Burgeria... *hangs head in shame*

While playing, I was totally surprised when Michael walked in...


First of all, I am truly ashamed to share with you guys the fact that I play lame games like this...

But right now I don't care. It's what I do. Why hide it?

So there's Michael...well, not actually Michael. Not even an avatar he made...just a character created by the creator of this stupid game!

But does it not look like Michael??! Weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment