Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 3; Playing the Catch Up Game-a-roo.

I solemnly swear that I have been taking pictures every day!

It's getting to the computer to post them that's the real trick-a-roo.

Anyway, Day 3.

They're doing construction by CEBA which is a building I have to walk by everyday to get to class. I usually walk to the right side of the building because it is most convenient that way. However, that is where the construction is so I am forced to go left...

It doesn't really put me that far out of route so it doesn't bother me that much... No. There is something much more detrimental to my sanity about this little switch-a-roo...

It's these;

I have always wanted a motorcycle. And especially with the weather lately, I've just really wanted to get on one and just cruise. So when I'm forced against my will to walk by this armada of bikes...I start to cry a little.

They're all just right there...staring at me...so beautiful...

I need a minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment